I just got this lead through one of my affiliate networks for a depression research study that could result in participants getting free medication and up to $800 compensation for their time. Here is the study’s criteria:
- Male or female 18 to 65 years of age
- Diagnosed with Depression
- Depressed 8 weeks but not longer than 3 years
- Already taking antidepressants but not experiencing full relief
- Be otherwise healthy without serious disease such as HIV, Cancer, kidney dialysis, etc.
The reason I’m sharing this here on Philly on the Cheap is that 1) I thought it might help someone you know–and who wouldn’t want to get help for depression and earn some cash. And 2) the researchers are looking for study participants in specific places only, Pennsylvania and New Jersey being two such locations.