Every time I drive on 95 to the airport, I can’t help but glance eastward at the Moshulu, the historic ship parked on the Delaware waterfront in Philadelphia. I keep telling myself that one of these days I’m going to book a dinner there and really treat myself.
Now my frugal heart can be still.
There is a Groupon for 50% off dinner on the Moshulu.
It’s selling fast, so fast that Groupon hasn’t even listed a buy-by date. That means there are limited quantities, and if you hesitate, they may be gone by the time you click over there.
Here are the details:
- For $25 you’ll get $50 worth of food, for two people, on this luxury liner retired from sailing the globe that now acts as a floating restaurant serving upscale seafood and steak.
- The Groupon expires Nov 1, 2012, meaning you have to use it by that date.
- Limit 5 per person, but you may buy 5 additional as gifts.
- Limit 1 Groupon redemption per table.
- Reservation required.
- Not valid for the purchase of alcohol.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid only for dinner.